Patient Comments: Orthostatic Hypotension - Symptoms

What were the symptoms associated with your orthostatic hypotension?

Comment from: Patches, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: April 22

I had no problem whatsoever until I had bypass heart surgery. Three days after surgery symptoms of orthostatic hypotension appeared. I also have a lot of pain in my legs when I first get up, I can't go anywhere until my blood pressure goes up, usually a minute or so. After eating is really bad!

Orthostatic hypotension - Effective Diagnosis Question: How was your orthostatic hypotension diagnosed?
Orthostatic Hypotension - Causes Question: If known, what was the cause of your orthostatic hypotension?
Orthostatic Hypotension - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, therapy, or medication did you receive for orthostatic hypotension?