- Surprising Reasons You're in Pain Slideshow
- Take the Pain Quiz
- Joint-Friendly Exercises to Reduce RA Pain Slideshow
- What is orphenadrine-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for orphenadrine-oral?
- Is orphenadrine-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for orphenadrine-oral?
- What are the side effects of orphenadrine-oral?
- What is the dosage for orphenadrine-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with orphenadrine-oral?
- Is orphenadrine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about orphenadrine-oral?
What is the dosage for orphenadrine-oral?
The recommended dose is one 100 mg tablet by mouth twice daily in the morning and evening.
Which drugs or supplements interact with orphenadrine-oral?
Orphenadrine may cause drowsiness. Taking orphenadrine with other drugs that have similar CNS depressant effects may increase the CNS depressant effects of orphenadrine.
Orphenadrine may cause anticholingeric side effects such as:
Taking medications that also have anticholingeric effects increases the anticholinergic effect of orphenadrine.
Quick GuideChronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.