Oral Cancer Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Oncologist Doctors
- Related Oral Cancer Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Oncologist Doctors for Oral Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Oral cancer facts*
*Oral cancer facts medical author: Charles P. Davis, MD, PhD
- The oral cavity is complex and consists of lips, cheek lining, salivary glands, hard palate, soft palate, uvula, area under the tongue, gums, ...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.