Patient Comments: Optic Neuritis - Treatments

What was the treatment for your optic neuritis?

Comment from: JasmineLounge, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 27

I'm 23 year old and have it in my right eye. It has caused 90% loss of vision and I'm 6 months down the line now. I don't understand, they haven't given me any form of treatment at all. They now say that I need to be careful to ensure the other eye doesn't suffer the same fate.

Comment from: anupam, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 24

I am suffering for last 10 years and taking medicines like azathioprine tab along with mecobalamin tab and if it doesn't work then take methyl prednisolone injection (intravenous).

Optic Neuritis - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with optic neuritis.