Optic Neuritis Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Eye Doctors
- Related Optic Neuritis Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Eye Doctors for Optic Neuritis
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Optic neuritis facts
- Optic neuritis is an inflammation of the optic nerve, often affecting young adults in one eye.
- Optic neuritis is frequently associated with multiple sclerosis. Other causes include infections, autoi...
Other Related Optic Neuritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.