Optic Neuritis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Eye Doctors
- Related Optic Neuritis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Eye Doctors for Optic Neuritis
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Optic neuritis facts
- Optic neuritis is an inflammation of the optic nerve, often affecting young adults in one eye.
- Optic neuritis is frequently associated with multiple sclerosis. Other causes include infections, autoi...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.