Onchocerciasis Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Onchocerciasis. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Onchocerciasis or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...learn more »
Blindness is the state of being sightless. Causes of blindness include macular degeneration, stroke, cataract, glaucoma,...learn more »
In This Article
- Blindness facts
- What is blindness?
- What are the different types of blindness?
- What causes blindness?
- What are symptoms and signs of blindness?
- How is blindness diagnosed?
- What are treatments for blindness?
- What is the prognosis for blindness?
- When is one considered legally blind?
- Is blindness preventable?