In this Article
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Levodopa/carbidopa (Sinemet) is used for Parkinson's disease. Taking octacosanol along with levodopa/carbidopa (Sinemet) might make Parkinson's disease symptoms worse. Do not take octacosanol if you are taking levodopa/carbidopa (Sinemet).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions