Objects Or Insects In Ear Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors
- Related Objects Or Insects In Ear Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors for Objects Or Insects In Ear
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
Objects Or Insects In Ear
Objects or insects in ear overview
Foreign objects in the ear are common reasons for emergency room visits, especially in children. The majority of these foreign objects are harmless. Some are extremely uncomfortable (insects or shar...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.