Patient Comments: Objects In Ear - Symptoms

What were the symptoms experienced with an object or insect in your child's ear? In your ear? Please share your story.

Comment from: william, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 13

I always sleep on the floor because of my back. Currently, I don't have health insurance, so I've been treating my ear myself by putting peroxide in it. But now it's gotten worse and feels like it has bugs in there. I heard oil might help kill the “bug” or whatever it is, but I don't know what oil to use.

Objects In Ear - Causes Question: If known, how did an object get inside your or your child's ear?
Objects In Ear - Treatment Question: How was an object or insect removed from the ear of you or your child? Please share your experience.