Objects Or Insects In Ear Index
Objects or insects in the ear can be placed in the ear by patients themselves, or an insect crawling in the ear. Ear wax can also cause ear problems if Q-tips are overused to clean the ears. Symptoms of an object in the ear are inflammation and sensitivity, redness, or discharge of pus or blood. When to seek medical care for an object or insect in the ear is included in the article information.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
Cellulitis is an acute spreading bacterial infection below the surface of the skin characterized by redness, warmth,...learn more »
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...learn more »
Vertigo is the sensation of spinning or rocking, even when someone is at rest. Vertigo may be caused by a problem in the brain or...learn more »
Chiggers are a mite belonging to the Trombiculidae family. Chiggers are most commonly found in:
gardens,...learn more »
Bed bugs (from the insect family Cimicidae) are small, reddish-brown tick-like insects that feed by sucking the blood of mammals....learn more »
In This Article
Eustachian Tube Problems (Ear Tube Dysfunction, Blockage) Article
- Eustachian tube definition and facts
- What is the function of the Eustachian tube?
- What causes Eustachian tube dysfunction or blockage?
- What are the signs and symptoms of Eustachian tube dysfunction?
- What home remedies help clear Eustachian tube blockage?
- What is the medical treatment for clearing Eustachian tube dysfunction or blockage?
- What about Eustachian tube surgery?
- How do changes in altitude or air travel affect Eustachian tube problems?