Obesity (Weight Loss) Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Internist Doctors
- Related Obesity (Weight Loss) Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Internist Doctors for Obesity (Weight Loss)
Type of Physician: Internist
What is a Internist? A certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners provide long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common illnesses and complex problems for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. General internists are trained in primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and treatment of problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. All internists are trained in the subspecialty areas of internal medicine including emergency internal medicine and critical care. Internists consult with surgeons when surgical management is indicated, and often act as consultants to other specialists.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Internist Doctors in Lake Magdalene * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Obesity means having excess body fat. For adults 35 and older, having a BMI greater than 30 is considered obese.
- Obesity is not just a cosmetic consideration. It is a chronic medical diseas...
Other Related Obesity (Weight Loss) Articles
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.