nystatin with triamcinolone-topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication nystatin with triamcinolone-topical may be used to treat or manage.
Impetigo is a contagious skin infection caused by staph and strep bacteria. There are two types of impetigo: non-bullous and...learn more »
In This Article
- Impetigo facts
- What is impetigo? What causes impetigo?
- What are the types of impetigo, and what are impetigo symptoms and signs? What does impetigo look like?
- Is impetigo contagious?
- How is impetigo diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for impetigo?
- What are possible complications of impetigo?
- Will impetigo leave scars?
- Can impetigo be prevented?