- What is nystatin?
- What brand names are available for nystatin?
- Is nystatin available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for nystatin?
- Why is nystatin used?
- What are the side effects of nystatin?
- What is the dosage for nystatin?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with nystatin?
- Is nystatin safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about nystatin?
What is nystatin?
Nystatin is an oral anti-fungal medication.
What brand names are available for nystatin?
There are no brand names for nystatin available in the US.
Quick GuideRingworm: Treatment, Pictures, Causes, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.