nystatin liquid-oral Index
Thrush is an infection of the mouth caused by the candida fungus. Symptoms of Thrush include pain or difficulty swallowing, a...learn more »
In This Article
Yeast Infection (in Women and Men) Article
- Vaginal yeast infection facts
- What is a vaginal yeast infection?
- What causes a vaginal yeast infection?
- What are the signs and
symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?
- How is a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed?
- Are there home remedies to treat a vaginal yeast infection?
- What over-the-counter
medications are available to treat a vaginal yeast infection?
- When are prescription medications used for a vaginal yeast infection?
- Can a man get a yeast infection from his sexual partner?
- What are the symptoms of a
yeast infection in men?
- What is the treatment for yeast infection in men?
- How can vaginal yeast infections be prevented?
- How can a man protect himself from contracting a yeast infection from his partner?
In This Article
Thrush and Other Yeast Infections in Children Article
- What are yeast infections?
- Why do yeast sometimes cause symptoms?
- How do babies get yeast infections?
- What is oral thrush? What are symptoms of oral thrush?
- How do children (and adults) acquire thrush?
- How does yeast affect diaper rash?
- Can thumb sucking cause problems with yeast?
- Can a nursing mother acquire yeast infections from her infant?
- How are thrush and other yeast infections treated?
- Should a child with yeast infection be kept out of child care?
- Are there other names for yeast infection?