Norovirus Infection Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Norovirus Infection Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors for Norovirus Infection
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Norovirus infection facts
- Norovirus is a small virus that is highly contagious between humans.
- People acquire the virus by ingesting material contaminated with small amounts of infected feces or fluids. Food and wate...
Other Related Norovirus Infection Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.