- Bacterial Infections 101 Pictures Slideshow
- Take the Tummy Trouble Quiz
- Hepatitis C Slideshow Pictures
- What is norfloxacin-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for norfloxacin-oral?
- Is norfloxacin-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for norfloxacin-oral?
- What are the side effects of norfloxacin-oral?
- What is the dosage for norfloxacin-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with norfloxacin-oral?
- Is norfloxacin-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about norfloxacin-oral?
Is norfloxacin-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
It is not known whether norfloxacin enters breast milk; therefore, it is best to be cautious before using it in nursing mothers.
What else should I know about norfloxacin-oral?
What preparations of norfloxacin-oral are available?
Tablets: 400 mg
How should I keep norfloxacin-oral stored?
Store norfloxacin tablets between temperatures of 15 C - 30 C (59 F - 86 F), in a tightly closed container.
REFERENCE: FDA Prescribing Information.
Quick GuideSymptoms of Mono: Infectious Mononucleosis Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.