- What is norethindrone-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for norethindrone-oral?
- Is norethindrone-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for norethindrone-oral?
- What are the side effects of norethindrone-oral?
- What is the dosage for norethindrone-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with norethindrone-oral?
- Is norethindrone-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about norethindrone-oral?
What is the dosage for norethindrone-oral?
Which drugs or supplements interact with norethindrone-oral?
No drug-drug interactions have been conducted and established with norethindrone.
Quick GuideEndometriosis Symptoms, Stages, Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.