- A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Medical Illustrations of the Heart Image Collection
- Take the Heart Disease Quiz!
- What is nitroglycerin?
- What brand names are available for nitroglycerin?
- Is nitroglycerin available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for nitroglycerin?
- Why is nitroglycerin prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of nitroglycerin?
- What is the dosage for nitroglycerin?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with nitroglycerin?
- Is nitroglycerin safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about nitroglycerin?
What is nitroglycerin?
What brand names are available for nitroglycerin?
- Nitronol, and others
Quick GuideHeart Disease: Symptoms, Signs, and Causes
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.