nitazoxanide-oral suspension Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication nitazoxanide-oral suspension may be used to treat or manage.
Diarrhea is a change is the frequency and looseness of bowel movements. Cramping, abdominal pain, and the sensation of rectal...learn more »
In This Article
- Diarrhea facts
- What is diarrhea?
- How is diarrhea defined?
- Why does diarrhea develop?
- What symptoms are associated with diarrhea?
- What are common causes of acute diarrhea?
- Viral gastroenteritis
- Food poisoning
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Bacterial enterocolitis
- What are common causes of chronic diarrhea?
- What are the complications of diarrhea?
- When should the doctor be called for diarrhea?
- What tests are useful in the evaluation of diarrhea?
- How can dehydration be prevented and treated?
- How is diarrhea treated?
- When should antibiotics be used for diarrhea?
Cryptosporidiosis is an intestinal disease caused by the Cryptosporidium parasite. Symptoms include watery diarrhea, stomach...learn more »
In This Article
- What is cryptosporidiosis?
- How is cryptosporidiosis spread?
- What are the symptoms of cryptosporidiosis?
- What is the incubation period for cryptosporidiosis infection?
- How long will symptoms last?
- Who is most at risk for cryptosporidiosis?
- Who is most at risk for getting seriously ill with cryptosporidiosis?
- What should I do if I think I may have cryptosporidiosis?
- How is cryptosporidiosis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for cryptosporidiosis?
- If I have been diagnosed with Crypto, should I worry about spreading the infection to others?