nitazoxanide-oral suspension Index
Diarrhea is a change is the frequency and looseness of bowel movements. Cramping, abdominal pain, and the sensation of rectal...learn more »
In This Article
- Diarrhea facts
- What is diarrhea?
- What is the definition of diarrhea?
- What symptoms are associated with diarrhea?
- What are common causes of acute diarrhea?
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Viral gastroenteritis
- Bacterial enterocolitis
- Food poisoning
- What are common causes of chronic diarrhea?
- When should the doctor be called for diarrhea?
- How is the cause of diarrhea diagnosed?
- What home remedies help the symptoms of diarrhea?
- What medications are used to treat diarrhea?
- When should antibiotics be used for diarrhea?
- What are the complications of diarrhea?
- How can dehydration be prevented and treated?
Cryptosporidiosis is an intestinal disease caused by the Cryptosporidium parasite. Symptoms include watery diarrhea, stomach...learn more »
In This Article
- What is cryptosporidiosis?
- How is cryptosporidiosis spread?
- What are the symptoms of cryptosporidiosis?
- What is the incubation period for cryptosporidiosis infection?
- How long will symptoms last?
- Who is most at risk for cryptosporidiosis?
- Who is most at risk for getting seriously ill with cryptosporidiosis?
- What should I do if I think I may have cryptosporidiosis?
- How is cryptosporidiosis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for cryptosporidiosis?
- If I have been diagnosed with Crypto, should I worry about spreading the infection to others?