Patient Comments: Night Sweats - Treatment

What was the treatment for your night sweats?

Comment from: GaryG2104, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: September 21

I am 67 and have had night sweats off and on most of my adult years. I take Propranolol/HCTZ which has been known to cause them, but I had them prior to this. Very inconsistent. Room temperature and bed covers make little difference.

Comment from: John, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 28

I, like many others on here, have suffered from night sweats. Sometimes I would wake up in a puddle, others just an overall dampness. What I discovered recently is that I am palm and palm kernel oil intolerant. I notice that on the days that I eat anything with palm oil, I will wake up drenched. I have since begun eliminating palm oil from my diet, and so far, no more drenching nights.

Comment from: Novel, 75 or over Male Published: May 12

After experiencing night sweats for a period of 2 to 3 weeks, I have not had another night sweat incident so far for a week. blood tests came back negative. Wondering why it stopped, but happy of course.

Night Sweats - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with night sweats.
Night Sweats - Causes Question: What caused your night sweats?
Night Sweats - Menopause Question: Did you have night sweats during menopause? If so, please share your experience, including remedies.