In this Article
diarrhea. It also appears to be safe for most adults when applied directly to the skin.
Niauli oil is UNSAFE when greater than 10 grams are taken. High amounts can cause low blood pressure, blood circulation problems, and serious breathing problems.
Niauli oil is UNSAFE for children when applied directly to the skin of the face and in the nose. In some children it might cause asthma-like symptoms and other serious breathing problems.
Do not take niauli oil if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions