Newborn Infant Hearing Screening Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Newborn Infant Hearing Screening that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Hearing loss (deafness) may be present at birth or it may manifest later in life. Deafness may be genetic or due to damage from...learn more »
In This Article
Hearing Loss Article
- What are forms of hearing loss?
- What are the types of hearing loss?
- What are the symptoms of hearing loss?
- What is the treatment for hearing loss?
Pregnancy planning is important to help prevent exposure of the mother and fetus to potentially harmful medications and...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy Planning Article
- Pregnancy Planning Facts
- What is pregnancy planning and why is it important?
- What are pregnancy symptoms?
- What is a pregnancy calculator and calendar?
- Who effective are home pregnancy tests?
- How can diet and nutrition affect early pregnancy?
- How does alcohol affect pregnancy?
- How do high blood pressure and diabetes affect pregnancy?
- What are examples of commonly-used medications that are dangerous in pregnancy?
- How do kidney and heart disease affect pregnancy?
- What infections affect pregnancy?
- What inherited (genetic) diseases can play a role in pregnancy planning?
- Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
- Can I travel by air during pregnancy?
- Can I have intercourse during pregnancy?
- How soon after stopping birth control can I become pregnant?
- How do we maximize our chances of becoming pregnant?
- Can I do something to help my chances of conceiving a boy or a girl?