Neutropenia Center - Yuma, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Yuma Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Yuma Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Yuma Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Yuma
Yuma Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Yuma * results
William M. Shea
Yuma Oncology Center
1951 W 25th St Ste F
Yuma, AZ 85364
- 38 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Yuma
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Yuma Hospitals results
- 1Yuma Regional Medical Center
2400 S Avenue A
Yuma, Arizona 85364
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.