Neutropenia Center - Stillwater, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Stillwater Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Stillwater Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Stillwater Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Stillwater
Stillwater Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Stillwater * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Stillwater
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Stillwater Hospitals results
- 1Stillwater Medical Center
1323 W 6th Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- 2Perry Memorial Hospital
501 N 14th St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73077
- 3Cushing Regional Hospital
1027 E Cherry St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74023
- 4Drumright Regional Hospital
610 W Bypass
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74030
- 5Stroud Regional Medical Center
2308 W Highway 66
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74079
- 6Mercy Hospital Of Logan County
200 S Academy Rd
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73044
- 7Cleveland Area Hospital
1401 W Pawnee St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74020
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.