Neutropenia Center - Springfield, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Springfield Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Springfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Springfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Springfield
Springfield Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Springfield * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Springfield
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Springfield Hospitals results
- 1St Johns Hospital
800 E Carpenter St
Springfield, Illinois 62702
- 2Memorial Medical Center
701 N 1st St
Springfield, Illinois 62781
- 3Andrew Mcfarland Mental Health
901 E Southwind Rd
Springfield, Illinois 62703
- 4Taylorville Memorial Hospital
201 E Pleasant St
Springfield, Illinois 62568
- 5Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hosp
200 Stahlhut Dr
Springfield, Illinois 62656
- 6Passavant Area Hospital
1600 W Walnut St
Springfield, Illinois 62650
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.