Neutropenia Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sierra Vista Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Sierra Vista Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Sierra Vista * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Sierra Vista
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Health
300 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- 2Copper Queen Community Hospital
101 Cole Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85603
- 3Benson Hospital
450 S Ocotillo Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85602
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.