Neutropenia Center - Calexico, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Calexico Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Calexico Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Calexico Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Calexico
Calexico Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Calexico * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Calexico
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Calexico Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
Calexico, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
Calexico, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.