Neutropenia Center - Bryan, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bryan Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Bryan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bryan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bryan
Bryan Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Bryan * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Bryan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bryan Hospitals results
- 1St Joseph Regional Health Ctr
2801 Franciscan Dr
Bryan, Texas 77802
- 2College Station Medical Center
1604 Rock Prairie Rd
Bryan, Texas 77845
- 3Burleson St Joseph Health Ctr
1101 Woodson Dr
Bryan, Texas 77836
- 4Grimes St Joseph Health Center
210 S Judson St
Bryan, Texas 77868
- 5Madison St Joseph Health Center
100 W Cross St
Bryan, Texas 77864
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.