Neutropenia Center - Bozeman, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bozeman Hematologist Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Bozeman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bozeman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bozeman
Bozeman Hematologist Doctors for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Bozeman * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- Neutropenia is defined ...
Emergency Contact for Bozeman
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bozeman Hospitals results
- 1Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
915 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- 2Livingston Healthcare
504 S 13th St
Bozeman, Montana 59047
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.