Patient Comments: Neuropathic Pain - Treatment

What kind of treatment did you have for neuropathic pain?

Comment from: Coldgal, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: September 25

I had gabapentin and Lyrica for neuropathic pain.

Comment from: J R, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 02

Diabetes has caused my neuropathy. Gabapentin (Neurontin) helps with the pain but there is a fine line between being mentally alert and functional, or relief of pain - correct dosing is the key.

Comment from: alexyasmine, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

I was told I have neuropathy, by my doctors 1 year ago. I take a couple of medications for it. While they have stopped the progression a lot of pain still exists. I have dead nerves and muscle damage. This disease needs more research for the younger crowd as well!

Comment from: grace, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 11

I have been on gabapentin for neuropathy, but it seems to take more and more of the medication. I wondered if there was not a topical solution that does some good.

Neuropathic Pain - Symptoms Question: What kind of symptoms do you experience with neuropathic pain?
Neuropathic Pain - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment did you have for neuropathic pain?
Neuropathic Pain - Causes Question: Do you know what causes your neuropathic pain?