Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors
- Related Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors for Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
What bladder control problems does nerve damage cause?
Nerves that work poorly can lead to three different kinds of bladder control problems.
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.