Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Urologist Doctors
- Related Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Urologist Doctors for Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
What bladder control problems does nerve damage cause?
Nerves that work poorly can lead to three different kinds of bladder control problems.
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.