Patient Comments: Nerve Disease and Bladder Control - Treatments

What treatments, therapies, or training did you receive for bladder control problems?

Comment from: Sohail, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: July 31

I am a patient, my bottom half of body is not working proper, I have no bladder control, and I can't walk without walker since last 6 years. The doctor said there is no treatment.

Comment from: Sony, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: June 25

I have been unable to urinate for two years. I use a catheter five times a day. I just finished InterStim therapy and it didn't work for me.

Nerve Disease and Bladder Control - Problems Question: Describe your bladder control symptoms or problems associated with nerve disease.
Nerve Disease and Bladder Control - Tests Question: What tests or procedures were performed to evaluate your bladder control issues related to nerve disease?
Nerve Disease and Bladder Control - Kegel Exercises Question: Describe your experience with Kegel exercises for bladder control. What helpful tips can you provide?