Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Urologist Doctors
- Related Nerve Disease and Bladder Control Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Urologist Doctors for Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Nerve Disease and Bladder Control
What bladder control problems does nerve damage cause?
Nerves that work poorly can lead to three different kinds of bladder control problems.
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.