Nerve Blocks Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Nerve Blocks that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
A pinched nerve causes pain, numbness, or tingling in the affected area due to pressure on a nerve. Caral tunnel and sciatica are...learn more »
A dry socket is a potential complication that can occur when a blood clot in the gums becomes dislodged after a tooth extraction....learn more »
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms (MS Treatment Options) Article
- What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the symptoms one may experience with multiple sclerosis?
- Bladder and bowel symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Eye symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Muscle symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Numbness, tingling, twitching and pain symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Sexual problem symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Speech and swallowing symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Other brain and nerve symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- What treatment options are available for treating multiple sclerosis
- What medications are available to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms?
- How are other multiple sclerosis symptoms managed?
Chronic pain is pain (an unpleasant sense of discomfort) that persists or progresses over a long period of time. In contrast to...learn more »
In This Article
Chronic Pain Article
- Chronic pain facts*
- Introduction to chronic pain
- The A to Z of pain
- How is pain diagnosed?
- Pain management
- What is the role of age and gender in pain?
- A pain primer: what do we know about pain?
- What is the future of pain research?
- Spine basics: the vertebrae, discs and spinal cord
- The nervous system
- Phantom pain: how does the brain feel?
- Chili peppers, capsaicin and pain
- Marijuana for pain treatment
- Nerve blocks for pain treatment
- Where can I get more information about pain?