Nerve Blocks Index
Nerve blocks are used for different pain treatment and management purposes. There are many different types of nerve blocks for specific areas of the body. A plexus or ganglion is a group of nerves that causes pain to a specific area of the body. The pain area is injected with a nerve-numbing substance called a nerve block.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
A pinched nerve causes pain, numbness, or tingling in the affected area due to pressure on a nerve. Caral tunnel and sciatica are...learn more »
A dry socket is a potential complication that can occur when a blood clot in the gums becomes dislodged after a tooth extraction....learn more »
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms (Early, Body Areas Affected) Article
- What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- At what age does MS start?
- Does MS cause pain?
- 5 early signs and symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Vision problems
- Numbness, tingling, and pain
- Sexual problems
- Balance, thinking, and emotional problems
- Bladder and bowel problems
- Muscle, movement, and spacicity problems
- Speech and swallowing problems
- What are the treatment guidelines for MS symptoms?
- List of first line drugs to treat MS symptoms
- List of drugs to manage symtpoms of pain, fatigue, and sexual problems
- List of drugs to mange spacicity, vision, urinary, bowel, and emotional symptoms
- Which specialties of doctors treat multiple sclerosis?
In This Article
Occipital Neuralgia (A Type of Headache) Article
- What is occipital neuralgia?
- What causes occipital neuralgia?
- What are the symptoms and signs of occipital neuralgia?
- Is there a test to diagnose this type of headache?
- What therapies and medical treatment options are available occipital neuralgia?
- Can occiptal neuralgia be cured?
- Can this type of headache be prevented?