nedocromil sodium-ophthalmic Index
There are two types of asthma medications: long-term control with anti-inflammatory drugs and quick relief from bronchodilators....learn more »
In This Article
Asthma Medications Article
- Who is a candidate for asthma medication?
- What are controller medications for asthma (long-term control)?
- What are rescue medications for asthma (short-term control)?
- What are the different forms of medications (pills, inhalers, nebulizers)
to treat asthma?
- What are the specific controller medications for asthma?
- What are asthma medication guidelines?
- What are over-the-counter (OTC) asthma medications?
- What are the potential risks and side effects of
drugs used to treat asthma?
- What are the various kinds of asthma medications for toddlers and children?
- What kinds of asthma medications are safe to use in pregnancy?