Patient Comments: Neck Pain - Effective Treatments

Please describe what treatments have been effective with your neck pain.

Comment from: Louise, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 22

I'm suffering from neck and shoulder pain which is causing my eye site to be bad weakness on the right side of my face pains shifts from side to side in the neck and shoulder. The eye problem is happening from the pains in my neck. Thanks for listening just need some relief had this problem for 14 years every day.

Comment from: Kathy, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 22

Acupuncture has given me relief from neck and migraine headaches better than my prescription medications. It has lasted for long periods of time and my insurance paid for the procedure. I am burned out on taking medication for these conditions. I feel they treat the symptoms not the cause. Side effects from these medications are damaging my liver and kidneys. I prefer alternative treatments if at all possible.

Comment from: joeth, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I have pain in the left shoulder causing me to not be able to turn my neck fully. This pain travels down my left arm. There is also a feeling of numbness and painkillers are not helping.

Neck Pain - Causes Question: What caused your neck pain?
Neck Pain - Other Symptoms Question: Besides the obvious, what other symptoms have you experienced with your neck pain?