Nebulizer for Asthma (cont.)
In this Article
How do I care for my home nebulizer?
Cleaning and disinfecting your home nebulizer equipment is simple and very important. Proper care prevents infection. Cleaning should be done in a dust- and smoke-free area away from open windows.
Follow these instructions when cleaning your equipment:
the doctors at The Cleveland Clinic Department of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine.
Last Editorial Review: 12/19/2007
Viewers share their comments
Asthma Nebulizer - Uses Question: Do you own a nebulizer? How do you use it?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions