NDM-1 Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related NDM-1 Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Doctors and Specialists for NDM-1
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
- NDM-1 stands for New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase, which is an enzyme that destroys beta-lactam antibiotics including the penicillins, cephalosporins, and carbapenems.
- NDM-1 has been reported most com...
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.