Nasopharyngeal Cancer (cont.)
In this Article
Tests that examine the nose and throat are used to detect (find) and diagnose nasopharyngeal cancer.
The following tests and procedures may be used:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/2/2014
Viewers share their comments
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Treatments Question: What treatments did you experience with your nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your nasopharyngeal cancer?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions