narcotic analgesic with aspirin and caffeine Index
Chronic pain is pain (an unpleasant sense of discomfort) that persists or progresses over a long period of time. In contrast to...learn more »
In This Article
Chronic Pain Article
- Chronic pain facts*
- Introduction to chronic pain
- The A to Z of pain
- How is pain diagnosed?
- Pain management
- What is the role of age and gender in pain?
- A pain primer: what do we know about pain?
- What is the future of pain research?
- Spine basics: the vertebrae, discs and spinal cord
- The nervous system
- Phantom pain: how does the brain feel?
- Chili peppers, capsaicin and pain
- Marijuana for pain treatment
- Nerve blocks for pain treatment
- Where can I get more information about pain?