nalbuphine- injection Index
Nalbuphine hydrochloride (Nubain) is a man-made narcotic painkiller. Nubain is prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain; to be used prior to and during surgery to control pain; and for reducing pain during labor and delivery. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, storage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to using this medication.
In This Article
Pregnancy (Week By Week, Trimesters) Article
- Pregnancy definition and facts*
- How many weeks is a normal term pregnancy?
- What is the first trimester of pregnancy (week 1-week 12)?
- What is the second trimester of pregnancy (week 13-week 28)?
- What is the third trimester trimester of pregnancy (week 29-week 40)?
- How will my baby develop week by week?
- What are the changes that happen to a woman's body during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester of her pregnancy?
- Body aches
- Breast changes
- Fatigue, sleep problems
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- Leg cramps
- Morning sickness
- Nasal problems
- Numb or tingling hands
- Stretch marks, skin changes
- Urinary frequency and leaking
- Varicose veins
In This Article
Pregnancy and Drugs (Prescription and OTC) Article
- Is it safe to use medicine while I am pregnant?
- How should I decide whether to use a medicine while I am pregnant?
- Where do doctors and nurses find out about using medicines during pregnancy?
- How do prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine labels help my doctor choose the right medicine for me when I am pregnant?
- What if I'm thinking about getting pregnant?
- Is it safe to use medicine while I am trying to become pregnant?
- What if I get sick and need to use medicine while I am pregnant?
- I have a health problem. Should I stop using my medicine while I am pregnant?
- Are vitamins safe for me while I am pregnant?
- Are herbal remedies or natural products safe for me when I am pregnant?
- In the future, will there be better ways to know if medicines are safe to use during pregnancy?
- For more information