Patient Comments: Myopia - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your myopia?

Comment from: Eva, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

My myopia condition has got worse as I age. I considered laser surgery but was told that I have scar tissues in my left eyes so the procedure will not help. In addition, I am also at the age now where I need bi-focal too, so laser can only correct my farsighted problem and not solve my nearsighted needs too. My vision is getting worse even with corrected glasses.