mycophenolate mofetil suspension-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication mycophenolate mofetil suspension-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Systemic lupus erythematosus is a condition characterized by chronic inflammation of body tissues caused by autoimmune disease....learn more »
In This Article
- Systemic lupus erythematosus facts
- What is systemic lupus erythematosus? What are the types of lupus?
- What causes systemic lupus erythematosus? Is lupus hereditary?
- What is drug-induced lupus?
- What are lupus symptoms and signs?
- How is systemic lupus erythematosus diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for systemic lupus?
- How can a lupus patient help prevent disease activity (flares)?
- How can systemic lupus erythematosus affect pregnancy or the newborn?
- What does the future hold for people with systemic lupus?
- Where can one get more information about systemic lupus erythematosus?
Myasthenia gravis, a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease. Varying degrees of weakness of the voluntary muscles of the body...learn more »
In This Article
Myasthenia Gravis Article
- Myasthenia gravis facts*
- What is myasthenia gravis?
- What causes myasthenia gravis?
- What is the role of the thymus gland in myasthenia gravis?
- What are the symptoms of myasthenia gravis?
- Who gets myasthenia gravis?
- How is myasthenia gravis diagnosed?
- How is myasthenia gravis treated?
- What are myasthenic crises?
- What is the prognosis?
- What research is being done?
- Where can I get more information?