mycophenolate mofetil-oral Index
Mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept) is a drug prescribed for the prophylaxis of organ rejection in people receiving kidney, heart, or liver transplants. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings, precautions, dosing, storage, pregnancy, and breastfeeding safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this drug.
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as gallstones, high cholesterol...learn more »
Liver cancer is cancer of the liver cells (hepatocellular carcinoma) or of the ducts in the liver (cholangiocarcinoma). Liver...learn more »
In This Article
Liver Cancer Article
- Liver cancer facts
- What is liver cancer?
- What is metastatic liver cancer?
- What causes liver cancer?
- What are the risk factors for liver cancer?
- What are liver cancer symptoms and signs?
- How is liver cancer diagnosed?
- How is liver cancer staged?
- What is the treatment for liver cancer?
- What is the follow-up after treatment for liver cancer?
- What is the prognosis of liver cancer? What are the survival rates for liver cancer?
- Are there alternative and complementary therapies for liver cancer?
- Can liver cancer be prevented?
- Where can you learn more about liver cancer?
Cirrhosis of the liver refers to a disease in which normal liver cells are replaced by scar tissue caused by alcohol and viral...learn more »
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease occurs due to the accumulation of abnormal amounts of fat within the liver. Fatty liver most...learn more »
In This Article
Fatty Liver Article
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver facts
- What is fatty liver disease?
- What causes nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?
- What are the signs and symptoms of fatty liver?
- How is nonalcoholic fatty liver disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?
- Fatty liver and diet
- Fatty liver, weight loss, and exercise
- Medications and other treatment options
- Bariatric surgery
- Liver transplantation
- What is the relationship between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and cardiovascular disease?
- What diseases are associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?
- What are the complications of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?
- Does nonalcoholic fatty liver disease occur in children?