- Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshow
- Take the Lupus Quiz
- Multiple Sclerosis Slideshow
- Patient Comments: Myasthenia Gravis - Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Myasthenia Gravis - Treatment
- Patient Comments: Myasthenia Gravis - Diagnostic Tests
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
- Myasthenia gravis facts*
- What is myasthenia gravis?
- What causes myasthenia gravis?
- What is the role of the thymus gland in myasthenia gravis?
- What are myasthenia gravis symptoms and signs?
- Who gets myasthenia gravis?
- How is myasthenia gravis diagnosed? What tests are used?
- What is the treatment for myasthenia gravis?
- What are myasthenic crises?
- What is the prognosis for myasthenia gravis?
- What research is being done on myasthenia gravis?
- Where can I get more information on myasthenia gravis?
Where can I get more information?
For more information on neurological disorders or research programs funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, contact the Institute's Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at:
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
Information also is available from the following organizations:
Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc.
355 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10017-6603
Tel: 800-541-5454 212-297-2156
Muscular Dystrophy Association
National Office -- 222 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
22100 Gratiot Avenue
Eastpointe, MI 48021-2227
Tel: 586-776-3900 800-598-4668
United States. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. "Myasthenia Gravis Fact Sheet." <http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/myasthenia_gravis/detail_myasthenia_gravis.htm>.