Myasthenia Gravis Center - Logan, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Logan Neurologist Doctors
- Related Myasthenia Gravis Articles
- Logan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Logan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Logan
Logan Neurologist Doctors for Myasthenia Gravis
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Logan * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Myasthenia gravis facts*
*Myasthenia gravis facts medical author: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Myasthenia gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease characterized by varying degrees of weakness of the skeletal (vol...
Emergency Contact for Logan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Logan Hospitals results
- 1Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
2380 N 400 E Bldg MAIN
Logan, Utah 84341
- 2Logan Regional Hospital
1400 N 500 E
Logan, Utah 84341
- 3Franklin County Medical Center
44 N 1st E
Logan, Utah 83263
- 4Brigham City Community Hospital
950 Medical Dr Lbby
Logan, Utah 84302
- 5Bear River Valley Hospital
905 N 1000 W
Logan, Utah 84337
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.